During the time of the island wide curfew (until April 14th) the operating hours of the Banks in the TCI have been reduced to 9.30am to 1.30pm.
Turks and Caicos Banking Co. Ltd. (TCBC) is a private bank and offers limited commercial services and we have therefore decided to reduce our work force and have most employees working remotely to protect as many as possible. This is also in line with the guidelines of the Turks and Caicos Government.
In that regard, the following TCBC guidelines have been established:
- Instead of a face to face meeting, please call our office via +1 (649) 941-4994 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you cannot get through to us via telephone call
- You can of course contact your relationship manager or the person you are usually in contact with directly. We will and have the necessary setup to assist you as always
- Please consider direct deposits instead of cheque deposit within the Bank
- If you require funds from us, please allow us to remit funds via transfer instead of cheque
- Because of the three weeks curfew and the Government guidelines it could be that all employees are working remotely from time to time. Please be assured that all key functions are
covered with remote access.
These guidelines are naturally additions to all the already existing ones which are in line with the recommendation of TCIG, FSC, WHO and CDC.
During this difficult time, we wish for all to join forces in reducing the spread of this deadly disease.
Thank you very much for your kind understanding and patience in this extraordinary situation!!
Your TCBC Team